La Lagune is an admirable estate which externates everything that one can expect from a posh coastwise house located near the pristine nature of Koh Samui. Lurking gracefully, on the island’s South coast, near the Laem Set beach, the villa is surrounded by its own huge tropical gardens. This is the best place for all freelances, haha.
All the best living conditions inside and outside of the property are present in it. The private tennis court is located here. The house’s beauty is highlighted by touches of glass, wood and stone which accomplish its neutral colors.
All the details together create a really attractive and functional house. Entering the estate, it is quite remarkable to admire all the gorgeous and numerous tropical garden plants and a splendid green grass on the flowerbeds almost near the seacoast.
The tennis court lies on the right hand and the villa itself is located on the left. Opening the gates you dip into the interior court covered by green grass. Right here stands a house with five luxurious bedrooms.
The property includes three double bedrooms with king-size beds and two twin rooms additionally. The en-suite bathroom, a big built-in wardrobe and a roofed outdoor shower are located in each bedroom.
Plasma TV, marvelous sea-views, home cinema and the en-suite huge Jacuzzi are the facilities of the master bedroom. Spacious living and dining area as well as the kitchen are accommodated at the end of the central courtyard. The wrapped bi-folding doors allow seeing, smelling and hearing the sea that is located nearby.
The white-stone decking/BBQ lounge section and the swimming pool with the adjoined hall are also the parts of this stylish dwelling. The lounge includes a Bose audio system and a flat-screen TV; an exquisite kitchen has a dining table for 12 persons – this area is appropriate for parties or just a good resting in a safe tropical harbor. The tropical garden near the house is ideal for outdoor games and entertaining. A spacious hall made in Thai style is the best place to relax.
Depending on the season, beautiful sunsets and sunrises as well as the amazing views of the neighboring coastal islands can be well seen from any place of the villa. La Lagune is a comprehensively planned, full featured and practical estate.
Its quality equipment, elegant design and emplacement are sure to satisfy even the most exacting Guest. The villa’s seclusion guarantees the necessary comfort and privacy for a good rest. You are sure to get the pleasant memories of Joh Samui and La Lagune.
- Daily price from US$ 1,750 to 2,650 for the whole of the house or US$ 1,350 to 1,650 for three bedrooms (just in rush and transitional seasons)
- Daily price includes the Thai Chef on a full-time basis (Guests buy the food at their own cost)
- Minimal stay three nights (Christmas or New Year – 7 nights, both holidays – 10 nights, Chinese New Year, Easter, Songkran – 5 nights)
- The shown prices are for 12 persons at most (including children). Additional bed will cost US$50 per night
- Prices are subject to 10 per cent service fee and 7 per cent tax
- Transfer from the airport: US$ 50 (including tax) per ride for 9 passengers at most in a small private bus or comfortable car
- Baby cot is free of charge
- Daily Continental breakfast is included into the price
- The extra charge is applied for the private parties and weddings and depends on the amount of Guests
- Backyard tennis court
- Spacious gated garden and decking with sling-chairs and beach/poolside halls
- Big covered parking lot
- Thai hall near the beach
- Private swimming pool
- Plasma TV-sets and a cutting-edge BOSE AV unit
- Instant beach access
- Completely furnished including the linen and towels
- All the kitchen fitting
- Air conditioners in all the bedrooms
- Sitting room equipped with satellite TV units
- The house is kept clean by the resident staff of the villa. Every guest’s individual needs are carried through by the Villa Manager. He can also help arrange the events, massage and spa procedures, converses with Thai Chef and deals with any other matter at the estate
- At the day of arrival Guests are attended by our Guest Relations & Concierge team to ensure they feel good during their stay or address any other matters appearing at the villa
- Towels are changed as often as its necessary and bed linen is changed every 3-d day
- Pool towels are replaced as often as its considered to be necessary
- Local Thai Chef (Thai dishes and Western cuisine) with list of goods available. Food is bought by Guests separately. Terms & Conditions can be applicable for chef service
- In-Villa wine pickout
- Concierge service for every trip and event; private tours arrangement
- Car rental service with complete insurance coverage, with a driver or without a driver
- On site babysitting service
- Great variety of in-Villa spa procedures
La Lagune villa Gallery
Location of Villa La Lagune
Koh Samui – the South coast. In 35 minutes drive from the Airport, in 15 minutes drive from Lamai town.
When it’s a low tide in summer and the water is out for more than 100 m, it is the time for beach activities: volleyball or football. When the reef is dry, it is the chance to gather the shellfish or search the rock pools out.